Insycle supports Salesforce sandbox instances.
Here are the steps to connect a sandbox instance, followed by screenshots.
- Go to Insycle login page and click the Salesforce logo
- When prompted to login to Salesforce, click the "Use Custom Domain" link
- In the Custom Domain field enter: test.salesforce.com and click Continue
- Append dot then your sandbox name to your regular username.
For example, for our sandbox named sb1 we'd use firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Troubleshooting section below on how to find your sandbox name.
- Click to allow Insycle access to the sandbox username.
- That's it!
1. Insycle login page
2. In Salesforce login dialog, click the "Use Custom Domain"
3. In the Custom Domain field enter: test.salesforce.com and click Continue
4. Append dot, then your sandbox name to the regular username.
For example: email@example.com
5. Click to allow access to the sandbox username.
6. That's it!
If you're not sure what's your sandbox name, in Salesforce go to Setup, Quick Find, type sandbox to list all available sandboxes, like this:
Not sure how to construct the sandbox username? click Login in the Sandboxes screen and Salesforce will automatically construct it for you. Then, copy that username back to the Insycle login screen.
For more information about Salesforce sandbox see here or contact us!