The video gallery is a great starting point for an overview and specific "how tos".
Next, the Health Assessment Report offers guidance about data quality, it identifies the most common data issues automatically, and lets you fix them and track progress.
After that you can explore additional out-of-the box templates from the Welcome screen, simply type a field name to see what's available, or review the Templates screen.
We also have articles about different topics:
- Four Phases of Customer Data Management Evolution << recommended to discuss internally among stakeholders to implement a data strategy
- Why Insycle? 12 Growth-Boosting Reasons to Improve your Customer Data Management
- 7 Ways Insycle’s Health Assessment Helps Companies Reach Their Business Objectives << top-down overview of benefits from business perspective
- Find & Fix Customer Data Issues with Insycle’s New Health Assessment << bottom-up tactical
- The Complete Guide to Data Cleaning
- Why You Should Care About Phone Number Formatting In Your CRM (and How to Fix Them)
- The Business Case Against Improperly Associated Contacts and Companies in Your CRM
- Considerations for Using HubSpot’s Automatic Association to Companies
- Fix Stray HubSpot Contacts With Bulk Association — Connect Contacts to Companies and Deals With Complete Control
- The Complete Guide to Bulk Updating CRM Data Without Using Excel
- How to Clean HubSpot Import Contacts and Improve Your ROI
- Fixing Non-Matching State & Country Fields That Break the HubSpot and Salesforce Sync << applies to any free-text field, steps to migrate into a picklist
If there's a particular area you're looking to tackle, let us know and we can share some relevant material.