Simply click the "Login in with" button, approve access, and you’d be re-directed to Insycle automatically.
Insycle uses Single Sign-On (SSO) for logins and installs, therefore there is no Insycle-specific username and password. Easy and secure 😊
When you sign up, your Customer Data Health Assessment starts generating automatically. When complete, you’ll gain a top-down view of your current data health with daily updates. The Health Assessment is able to identify more than 30 of the most common customer data issues and provide you direct links to preloaded Insycle templates to fix them.
The video gallery is a great starting point for an overview and specific "how tos".
Next, the Health Assessment Report offers guidance about data quality, it identifies the most common data issues automatically, and lets you fix them and track progress.
After that, you can explore pre-built templates from the Welcome screen, simply type a field name to see what's available, or review the Templates screen.
- Four Phases of Customer Data Management Evolution << recommended to discuss internally among stakeholders to implement a data strategy
- Why Insycle? 12 Growth-Boosting Reasons to Improve your Customer Data Management
- 7 Ways Insycle’s Health Assessment Helps Companies Reach Their Business Objectives << top-down overview of benefits from business perspective
- Find & Fix Customer Data Issues with Insycle’s New Health Assessment << bottom-up tactical
- The Complete Guide to Data Cleaning
- Why You Should Care About Phone Number Formatting In Your CRM (and How to Fix Them)
- The Business Case Against Improperly Associated Contacts and Companies in Your CRM
- Considerations for Using HubSpot’s Automatic Association to Companies
- Fix Stray HubSpot Contacts With Bulk Association — Connect Contacts to Companies and Deals With Complete Control
- The Complete Guide to Bulk Updating CRM Data Without Using Excel
- How to Clean HubSpot Import Contacts and Improve Your ROI
- Fixing Non-Matching State & Country Fields That Break the HubSpot and Salesforce Sync << applies to any free-text field, steps to migrate into a picklist
If there's a particular area you're looking to tackle, let us know and we can point you in the right direction.